CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Seedlings to Saplings to Mighty Oaks

Hello Darlings! The blog is back, and so am I (Stanford too)!

As many of you know, I had worked for Ace the Party Place/Ace Rents for about six years, beginning in 2000. I had already worked for a rental company in my small little hamlet of Ephrata four years prior, and so I felt that in addition to beginning my college career at Millersville University, I wanted to work for a bigger event and rental company. My love affair with event and wedding rentals and event design flourished over the years, while my eye for event design and style was honed. I was enticed in 2006 to leave my “home away from home,” and did, for a competing and much smaller, rental company (though I met my new best friend, Nicole, while in the midst of my tenure there -- silver lining in every cloud I suppose). After about a year and half, I decided that I missed the fabulous faces at Ace, and was welcomed back with open arms in October of 2008. I have honestly never been happier in my life with my decision to return to my roots!

Whilst writing of roots, I am reminded of the journey that Ace Rents has taken over the last few years. It has been a tough road to navigate, as we were asked to move from our great location on Prince Street to welcome the Clipper Magazine Stadium. We relocated to 1103 Ranck Mill Road in Lancaster (near McCaskey and the Lancaster School of Cosmetology) and struggled to find companies to occupy the huge space. The building chosen is the old Thompson 60 Case Building-- a huge warehouse style building with TONS of options. I am happy to say that we have many companies now sharing the building we own, making the next few years full of regrowth and rebirth for our company.

It is my pleasure and my privilege to assist in that regrowth and rebirth -- we are starting to add new inventory, prepare for our fabulous new showroom, and continue to build on the 40 years of knowledge, experience, and high quality products and services.

Cheers to Regrowth and Rebirth!

Dustyn (and Stanford too!).

0 comments: